ADC’s Matt Borron talks about the impact of climate change on installations and how to combat it with two senior DOD officials: Richard Kidd, deputy assistant secretary of defense for environment and energy resilience, and Kathleen White, director of climate programs in Kidd’s office.
- Congress Clears $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Spending Authority; Biden Plans Another Shipment May 20, 2022
- Milley Speaks to His Russian Counterpart for First Time in Three Months May 20, 2022
- Army’s Partnership Awards Recognize Several Communities May 20, 2022
- Some HASC Dems Ask Austin to Drop Commissary Costs to Help with Inflation May 20, 2022
- Snap of the Week May 20, 2022