ADC membership is organization-based; therefore everyone from your organization can receive benefits when you join. To maintain ADC membership, an annual contribution is required. The contribution amounts are based on organization type.
Download the new member form and when completed, email it to email@example.com.
- Discounted registration prices for the Installation Innovation Forum, the Defense Communities National Summit, and other year-round events
- Access to ADC’s membership directory
- Access to member-only resources, such as defense policy webinars
- Opportunity to submit article recommendations for inclusion in our widely read daily newsletter, On Base.
- The opportunity to submit nominations for ADC awards, such as your community for the Great American Defense Communities program or for certain individuals for a Defense Community Champions award
- Ability to nominate and vote for members of the ADC Board of Directors
Community / State
- Civic organizations in this category have a public-focused mission of supporting the military, installations, and defense activities in their communities, regions and states. They consist of military support organizations at the community, regional and state level, including (but not limited to) military-community partnering organizations, local/state government, and chambers of commerce. They also include Local Redevelopment Authorities and the civic organizations responsible for developing closed installations for their use by the community.
- This category gives private organizations, which includes contractors, consultants, or research organizations opportunities to support DOD, communities, states, and related groups. Organizations may be for-profit or not-for-profit, and have an interest in supporting and advancing issues that are important to defense communities and the military. ADC offers a discounted rate for qualified small businesses ($850). Contact ADC for more information.
- Community/state members in the category enjoy a higher level of visibility in the form of special benefits and services. This level also provides longtime supporters of ADC with an opportunity to play a more significant role in the organization’s activities.
- Please contact ADC for more information on becoming a Sustaining Member.
To maintain ADC membership, an annual contribution is required. The contribution amount is given in the table above, by the membership you have selected. Reminders/invoices for annual membership contributions will be sent to the primary and admin contacts.
We have two membership cycles for reminders/invoices, Winter (Jan 1 – Dec 31) and Summer (July 1 – June 30). A reminder/invoice for your contribution will be sent to the admin and primary contacts via email at least one month before the end of the cycle. The cycle you are on is determined by when this membership application is received:
|Reminder / Invoice Cycle
|October 1 – March 31
|April 1 – September 30