Become a Member
ADC membership is organization-based; therefore everyone from your organization can receive benefits when you join. To maintain ADC membership, an annual contribution is required. The contribution amounts are based on organization type.
To join, please complete the online form by clicking the button below. For more information, use the contact form on the contact us page to get in touch with ADC staff.
- Opportunities to get featured in ADC publications and reports, including America’s Defense Communities magazine.
- Opportunities to participate in signature ADC programs including the Great American Defense Communities program and the Defense Community Champions program.
- Access to regional ADC events that bring the knowledge and experience of ADC to your community.
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at key ADC events.
- Technical assistance and support from ADC’s experienced staff.
- Civic organizations in this category have a public-focused mission of supporting the military, installations, and defense activities in their communities, regions and states. They consist of military support organizations at the community, regional and state level, including (but not limited to) military-community partnering organizations, local/state government, and chambers of commerce. They also include Local Redevelopment Authorities and the civic organizations responsible for developing closed installations for their use by the community.
- This category gives private organizations, which includes contractors, consultants, or research organizations opportunities to support DOD, communities, states, and related groups. Organizations may be for-profit or not-for-profit, and have an interest in supporting and advancing issues that are important to defense communities and the military. ADC offers a discounted rate for qualified small businesses ($850). Contact ADC for more information.
- Community/state members in the category enjoy a higher level of visibility in the form of special benefits and services. This level also provides longtime supporters of ADC with an opportunity to play a more significant role in the organization’s activities.
- Please contact ADC for more information on becoming a Sustaining Member.
Become a Member Today!
Download the new member form and when completed, email it to ADC at email@example.com.