The Navy wants to build a wall to protect the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., from rising water levels, according to a Bloomberg report. A recent Pentagon report outlined the threats of climate change, but some on Capitol Hill want more info, as On Base reported…. A Washington state House committee is scheduled to hold a hearing Wednesday on a bill to create an account to reduce conflicts that hold up military-community partnerships. Reps. Christine Kuldoff, Mari Leavitt and Kristine Reeves are sponsors…. Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan unveiled a Fort Lawton redevelopment plan that includes parks and affordable housing backed by Habitat for Humanity, Catholic Housing Services and United Indians of All Tribes, according to Queen Anne & Magnolia News. The site closed after the 2005 BRAC round.
- House Passes NDAA; Senate Expected to Follow December 11, 2019
- Lowey: Approps Deal Possible on Thursday December 11, 2019
- Space Force Champions on Hill Talk about New Branch December 11, 2019
- Map from Environmental Working Group Shows 305 Bases that Used PFAS Foam December 11, 2019
- NDAA: What’s in the Bill the House Will Consider Weds. December 10, 2019