The Army will conduct the fifth Army Partnership Awards Ceremony this Wednesday, 13 January at 11:00 EST, hosted by Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy, and Environment, Hon Alex Beehler, and the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Army, G-9 (Installations), LTG Jason T. Evans. The ten awardees have been recognized for partnerships improving quality of life for Soldiers and their families, increasing military readiness, and fostering stronger community relationships.
This year’s partnership awardees include:
- Fort Lee, Virginia, computer-aided dispatch intergovernmental support agreement
- Yakima Training Center, Washington, joint fire response team
- Georgia Army National Guard COVID-19 care facility dashboard
- North Dakota National Guard Partnership in Prevention
- Fort Hamilton, New York, joint law enforcement support
- Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, Virginia, autonomous vehicle study
- Detroit Arsenal, Michigan, Child and Youth Services middle school and teen program
- U.S. Army Garrison Daegu, South Korea, mutual aid agreement
- Fort Huachuca, Arizona, mutual public safety support
- Fort Meade, Maryland Community Covenant Agreement
If you would like to attend the virtual ceremony, please join at the following link.
Photo by U.S. Army