Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin will soon be reviewing language that attempts to define the type of extremism that DOD wants to try to root out of the military, according to Bishop Garrison, Austin’s senior advisor for human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion. Garrison spoke with ADC Live in Washington, D.C., during ADC Reconnect. Watch the segment.
- Space Chief Raymond Says Military’s Space Entities Are Now on Same Page September 22, 2021
- White House Nominates Vazirani, Ricci, Bush to DOD Jobs September 22, 2021
- Republican Senators Want to Stop Dishonorable Discharges for Unvaccinated Service Members September 22, 2021
- House Passes Stopgap Spending Bill, Votes to Suspend Debt Limit September 22, 2021
- In Our Communities September 21, 2021