Six installation-community partnerships in the U.S. were recognized Thursday at the 2021 Partnership Awards, according to an Army press release.
“The awards focus on partnerships between the Army and communities that have enhanced readiness, supported reform initiatives and contributed to modernization,” the release said.
Recipients of the 2021 Partnership Awards are:
- Fort Benning, Georgia Hazard/Emergency Mutual Aid Assistance with Chattahoochee Valley
- Fort Knox, Kentucky Energy Utility Partnership with Nolin Rural Electric Co-op Company
- Fort Riley, Kansas Demolition Intergovernmental Support Agreement with Unified School District 475
- USAG Miami Service, Florida and Family Member Readiness with the City of Doral
- Fort Carson, Colorado Family Advocacy Program with El Paso County
- Fort Polk, Louisiana Education Enhancement Initiatives with Vernon Parish
- U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden Emergency Services Partnership with German Police
This story has been updated.