The three-day program at ADC’s Installation Innovation will include a mix of town halls, case study deep dives from across the country and practical tips for defense communities. The program was announced Friday.
The agenda features more than 50 sessions in six tracks:
- DOD Town Halls
- Building Installation & Climate Resilience
- New Partnerships, New Opportunities
- Investing in People & Infrastructure
- Taking a One Community Approach to Quality of Life
- Next Generation Installations & Partnerships
Installation Innovation is taking place Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 in Phoenix. Check installationinnovation.org to see the sessions, register, book a room or sponsor.