“America’s Defense Communities | The Podcast” is back with a new episode as Congress returns to session. The episode features updates and analysis from ADC Executive Director Matt Borron, CSIS Senior Advisor Mark Cancian and The Roosevelt Group Senior Advisor Matthew Herrmann.
Among the topics they discuss with moderator and On Base Editor Randy Ford are:
- The chances of a government shutdown in three weeks
- The work still to be done on the “must-pass” or “will-pass” National Defense Authorization Act
- How Congress is viewing defense community programs such as the Defense Community Infrastructure Program
- The growing impact of Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) blanket hold on confirmations and promotions
- How the services are doing in their final recruitment push of the fiscal year